Monday, October 12, 2015

Loathe



Detest someone or something sometimes can be cure or ignore. But most of the time,it become bigger day by day everytime the things or someone that  I am dislike appear often in front of my face just like they know its hurting me so bad.
In fact, I had killed them for thousand times in my mind. Once I am hating someone, they will looked so annoyed in everything they do. Even when they do nothing, just breathing, it is more than enough to make my aversion towards them become aggravate.
Am could not stand with my own feeling when it comes to dislike person. Hence, I decided to not loathe anybody in my life so I can sleep better and stop making my heart huffy.


Note for self : let asshole be asshole, be nice to all and live happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment