Friday, December 4, 2015

Sad yet Happy

Assalamualaikum.. 
Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim 
In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate

There is nothing can be compared with family. they are everything that I had. November be so cruel to me, it took one of my family and give in to another guy who can be trusted that can taking care of my loved one. she is my one and only sister that I had, she is less and more than a sister and brother. I am more than love her, now she will be love by her husband, and she had her own new family, her love will be shared soon. I felt like I am dreaming, I couldn't  cry for her leaving but I smile all days like I won a lottery. 
I am not even realize that she's not mine forever and at the end of that beautiful blessing day she will move out from our heaven, the place that we used to loitering, arguing on a small things, laughing on each others stupidity and even ignoring one another.

 I always know this sad yet happy time will come no matter what I am doing. How much I worried or even how much I am waiting. sooner or later her prince charming will bring his princess to their own castle. weekend would not be the same, same goes with Raya. she need to attend two places, she might not with us this year,color for Baju Raya probably not the same anymore. However, I am glad to know she can had her own children that of course will bring joy to our family more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment